Online foundations in mindfulness
This nine-week, live, online course will give you deep foundations of a daily mindfulness course to make you live a more present, peaceful and playful life.
Do you want to become
- more present and productive in your daily life,
- calmer and more content,
- kinder, both to yourself and others,
- better able to make and stick to healthier life choices,
- better equipped to deal with life's inevitable ups and downs?
Next course dates:
Each Wednesday evening, 19:00 - 20:30 CET / 18:00 - 19:30 GMT, 10 January - 6 March 2024 (no class on 7 February)
3,800 CZK (155 EUR, 135 GBP)
What does the course cover?
The course is divided into nine themes:
Week 1: Stepping out of automatic pilot
Week 2: Dealing with difficulties
Week 3: Mindfulness of breath and body
Week 4: Staying present
Week 5: Exploring acceptance
Week 6: Thoughts are just thoughts
Week 7: How can I best take care of myself?
Week 8: Mindfulness and compassion
Week 9: The rest of your life!
Each week has it's own set of information, tools, meditation and daily mindfulness activity for you to practice at home.
- live weekly meetings over Google Meet
- all materials (printable and saveable worksheets with activities as well as summary of each week's activities)
- access to a private online group to discuss the programme and ask questions
- BONUS: live weekly guided meditation (recording available)
- access to a library of shorter guided meditations